Wasatch Peaks CU
With history that dates back to the 1930's, Wasatch Peaks Credit Union is a financial service provider in the greater Ogden, Utah region. Their team handles checking, savings, loan applications and more. As a community lender, they provide residential, commercial, and SBA construction loans to Utah residents.
"We chose CoFi because of how much time it would save us internally. Our builders have raved about the software, they have given nothing but good reviews of the new automated draw process. "
Kylee Gladwell–Wasatch Peaks Credit union
- No standard draw processing for all employees.
- Lack of transparency for borrowers and builders.
- Multiple systems to manage one process.
- Manual data entry heavy, and time consuming.
WPCU has been using CoFi to:
- Standardize draw processing for all parties involved.
- Simplify communication with builders and borrowers.
- Process a complete draw in one user friendly system.
- Increase internal organization in all branches.
- Cut draw processing time by 75%.
- 100% builder adoption.
- Reduced needed software systems by at least 50%.
- Dramatically improved communication with borrowers and builders.